MP SET 2022
Event Status : Admit Card Link Activated for Written Examination
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications for Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2022
Exam name: Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test
1. The candidate shall be eligible if he/she has passed post graduation or is studying in post graduate final year/post graduate third/post fourth semester from any university or educational institution established by Central Act or State Act or University under University Grants Commission, 1956 (Notification No. 03 of 1956).
2. Candidates of unreserved category must have minimum 55 percent marks in postgraduate degree and 50 percent marks for reserved category (only SC, ST, OBC (except creamy layer) EWS and disabled candidates of Madhya Pradesh).
3. Candidates who are studying in the final year of postgraduate / postgraduate third / postgraduate fourth semester and whose postgraduate final year examination result has not been declared or postgraduate final year / postgraduate third / postgraduate fourth semester examination result has not been declared, or postgraduate Final year / PG 3rd / PG 4th semester result is awaited, all those candidates are provisionally eligible to appear in the examination.
4. Even if the said candidates are eligible in the examination, the qualifying certificate will be valid only if, within two years of the declaration of the result of the set, a minimum of 55 percent marks in masters degree for unreserved category candidates and for reserved category (only scheduled castes of Madhya Pradesh, Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes (except Creamy Layer), EWS and Divyang candidates will have to submit the record of securing minimum 50 percent marks to the Commission (Set Cell) otherwise they will be declared disqualified.
5. Such Ph.D. Degree holder candidates whose postgraduate examination has been completed by September 19, 1991 will be given 5 percent relaxation (55 percent to 50 percent) in the educational qualification. (The Ph.D. degree holders whose Masters level examination have been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in _aggregate marks (eg., From 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET)
6. Such candidates will also be eligible to appear in the eligibility test, who have a postgraduate diploma or certificate from any university in India or from any university or institution abroad, but they must have this certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Cell has to provide that the degree or diploma obtained by them is equivalent to a post graduate degree awarded by an Indian University.
For more details related to eligibility criteria, syllabus, fee, pattern, annexure etc refer to the attachments below.
Check out all the important dates below:
Admit Card Date
Post Wise Details
See all the detailed information related to the post given below:
|MP SET Commerce, MP SET Test Arabic, MP SET Persian, MP SET Geography, MP SET Sociology, MP SET Electronic Science, MP SET Music, MP SET Sanskrit, MP SET Performing Arts, MP SET Social Work, MP SET Life Sciences, MP SET English, MP SET Law, MPPSC Exam, MP SET Paper II, MP SET History, MP SET Marathi, MP SET Library and Information Science, MP SET Defence and strategic studies, MP SET Mathematical Sciences, MP SET Home science, MP SET Political science, MP SET, MP SET Public Administration, MP SET Visual Arts, MP SET Physical Sciences, MP SET Hindi, MP SET Economics, MP SET Paper I, MP SET Earth Atmospheric Ocean and Planetary Sciences, MP SET Criminology, MP SET Test Physical Education, MP SET Urdu, MP SET Philosophy, MP SET Computer Science and Application, MP SET Psychology, MP SET Chemical Sciences, MP SET Environmental Science, MP SET Yoga|
|Created Event |
MP SET 2022
|MP SET 2022||09/01/2023|
|Admit Card Link Activated for Written Examination |
Admit Card Link has been Activated for Written Examination by MPPSC.To download Admit card refer to Admit Card Link Image Attachment
|Admit Card Link has been Activated for Written Examination by MPPSC.To download Admit card refer to Admit Card Link Image Attachment||29/08/2023|